- Joined
- Mar 16, 2024
- Messages
- 8,539
- Reaction score
- 44
- Points
- 48
Game Name: BackRooms 1995 The Lost Footage Chapter 1
Trainer Version: +11
Developer: LEMIOUTGAMES
Publisher: Jacob Jufeili
Trainer Coder: Exonet
Trainer Version: +11
Developer: LEMIOUTGAMES
Publisher: Jacob Jufeili
Trainer Coder: Exonet
BackRooms 1995 The Lost Footage Chapter 1 is an adventure game developed by LEMIOUTGAMES, released in 2024. The trainer below is for single-player use only.
About BackRooms 1995 The Lost Footage Chapter 1
My name is Jacob, and I'm 25 years old. I've heard a lot of rumors about an abandoned house where people claim to see strange things. But I'm not here for that. I'm here to find my brother. He disappeared in January of 1970, I'll do whatever it takes to locate him, no matter what.BackRooms 1995 The Lost Footage Chapter 1 – Game Information
- Developer: LEMIOUTGAMES
- Publisher: Jacob Jufeili
- Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie, Simulation
- Release Date: 11 Jun, 2024
- Platform: Windows
- Steam Achievements: 1
- Languages: English