- Joined
- Mar 16, 2024
- Messages
- 8,539
- Reaction score
- 44
- Points
- 48
Game Name: G.I. Joe: Wrath of Cobra
Trainer Version: +39
Developer: Maple Powered Games
Publisher: indie.io
Trainer Coder: Vemod
Trainer Version: +39
Developer: Maple Powered Games
Publisher: indie.io
Trainer Coder: Vemod
G.I. Joe: Wrath of Cobra is an action game developed by indie.io, released in 2024. The trainer below is for single-player use only.
About G.I. Joe: Wrath of Cobra
Yo Joe! Cobra returns once again with its most fiendish plot yet and it's up to G.I. Joe to defeat them once more! Pick one of the real American heroes, gear up, and get straight into the fight in this retro side-scrolling beat 'em up - and make Cobra RETREAT yet again!G.I. Joe: Wrath of Cobra – Game Information
- Developer: indie.io
- Publisher: indie.io
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
- Release Date: 26 Sep, 2024
- Platform: Windows
- Steam Achievements: 14
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Indonesian