- Joined
- Mar 16, 2024
- Messages
- 8,539
- Reaction score
- 44
- Points
- 48
Game Name: I Am Cat
Trainer Version: +27
Developer: NEW FOLDER GAMES LTD
Publisher: NEW FOLDER GAMES LTD
Trainer Coder: AcodSr0ck
Trainer Version: +27
Developer: NEW FOLDER GAMES LTD
Publisher: NEW FOLDER GAMES LTD
Trainer Coder: AcodSr0ck
I Am Cat is an adventure game developed by NEW FOLDER GAMES LTD, released in 2024. The trainer below is for single-player use only.
About I Am Cat
I Am Cat - a unique virtual reality game, there's nothing like it in the world! A sandbox adventure centered around a Cat protagonist bearing. A captivating journey where you embrace the role of a Cat. Immerse yourself in a world brimming with diversity and excitement, awaiting your exploration.I Am Cat – Game Information
- Developer: NEW FOLDER GAMES LTD
- Publisher: Estoty
- Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie, Simulation
- Release Date: 5 Dec, 2024
- Platform: Windows
- Languages: English