MrAntiFun Discord community
  • Please disable adblock add-on.
  • How to Use a MrAntiFun Game Trainer

    Compatibility: Trainers on this forum target the single-player mode of PC games on the exact version listed in each thread. They do not bypass online anti-cheat systems (Easy Anti-Cheat, BattlEye, VAC) and should never be used in multiplayer or competitive modes.

    Installation (4 steps):

    1. Use the download link in the thread. Check what you receive before running it.
    2. Scan the file yourself before running it. Trainers edit game memory, so antivirus tools often flag them heuristically.
    3. Launch the target game first, reach the main menu, then start the trainer (Run as administrator).
    4. Use the assigned function keys (usually F1–F12) to toggle options: infinite health, stamina, resources, etc.

    If a trainer doesn't activate: confirm the game version matches the "Game Version" header; update Visual C++ Redistributables; and check that your AV hasn't quarantined the executable. Discussion and fixes happen in Trainer Support.

    All tools here are community-contributed, tested, and updated per thread.

Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Well-known member
Staff member
Website Admin
Joined
Mar 16, 2024
Messages
8,539
Reaction score
44
Points
48
Game Name: I Am Future: Cozy Apocalypse Survival
Trainer Version: +18
Developer: Mandragora
Publisher: tinyBuild
Trainer Coder: Chetacoda

I Am Future: Cozy Apocalypse Survival is an RPG game developed by Mandragora, released in 2024. The trainer below is for single-player use only.​

About I Am Future: Cozy Apocalypse Survival​

I Am Future is a relaxing single-player survival game about building a cozy rooftop camp amid a flooded post-apocalyptic city. Set up a farm, go fishing, tinker with gadgets, craft new tools, manage a team of cute robots to automate and expand your base, explore the mysterious world, and chill out!

I Am Future: Cozy Apocalypse Survival – Game Information​

  • Developer: Mandragora
  • Publisher: tinyBuild
  • Genre: Indie, RPG, Simulation
  • Release Date: 13 Nov, 2024
  • Platform: Windows
  • Steam Achievements: 47
  • Languages: English, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Russian, Simplified Chinese

ss_0e475f6535c5642d8ad5d904c03da43ef1795965.600x338.jpg
 

Attachments

  • I Am Future: Cozy Apocalypse Survival Trainer Trainer Setup.exe
    24 MB
Back
Top Bottom