- Joined
- Mar 16, 2024
- Messages
- 8,539
- Reaction score
- 44
- Points
- 48
Game Name: I Am Legion: Stand Survivors
Trainer Version: +36
Developer: JA Game Studio
Publisher: JA Game Studio
Trainer Coder: CodGitHub
Trainer Version: +36
Developer: JA Game Studio
Publisher: JA Game Studio
Trainer Coder: CodGitHub
I Am Legion: Stand Survivors is an action game developed by JA Game Studio, released in 2025. The trainer below is for single-player use only.
About I Am Legion: Stand Survivors
Summon your stands and brawl it out! Dive into the thrill of mowing down enemies, synthesizing and upgrading, mining, forging gear, unlocking new characters and equipment. Discover unique stands combos and craft your own battle style to break through the chaos!I Am Legion: Stand Survivors – Game Information
- Developer: JA Game Studio
- Publisher: Gamersky Games
- Genre: Action, Adventure
- Release Date: 6 Mar, 2025
- Platform: Windows
- Steam Achievements: 80
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French