- Joined
- Mar 16, 2024
- Messages
- 8,539
- Reaction score
- 44
- Points
- 48
Game Name: I Am Your Beast
Trainer Version: +33
Developer: Strange Scaffold
Publisher: Strange Scaffold, Frosty Pop
Trainer Coder: FLiNG
Key Bindings
Numpad 0
Numpad 1
Numpad 2
Numpad 3
Numpad 4
Numpad 5
NOTES
The default value is 7, with the maximum value being 21. To revert to the original effect, please restore the value to its default setting.
File Size: 89 MB.
Trainer Version: +33
Developer: Strange Scaffold
Publisher: Strange Scaffold, Frosty Pop
Trainer Coder: FLiNG
I Am Your Beast is an action game developed by Strange Scaffold, released in 2024. The trainer below is for single-player use only.
About I Am Your Beast
Hunt the military-industrial complex across stylish comic book micro-sandboxes in this fast-paced covert revenge thriller FPS from the developers of El Paso, Elsewhere.I Am Your Beast – Game Information
- Developer: Strange Scaffold
- Publisher: Strange Scaffold, Frosty Pop
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: 10 Sep, 2024
- Platform: Windows
- Steam Achievements: 31
- Languages: English
How to install I Am Your Beast Trainer
The Trainer offers a set of 6+ functions and is compatible with all iterations of the game. To initiate the program, extract the contents of the archive, launch the Trainer, click on the game icon, and subsequently launch the game. The options menu can be accessed by pressing the F4 key.Key Bindings
Numpad 0
Numpad 1
Numpad 2
Numpad 3
Numpad 4
Numpad 5
NOTES
The default value is 7, with the maximum value being 21. To revert to the original effect, please restore the value to its default setting.
File Size: 89 MB.
Attachments
Last edited by a moderator: