- Joined
- Mar 16, 2024
- Messages
- 8,539
- Reaction score
- 44
- Points
- 48
Game Name: I Got Trapped in the Succubus's Dream!
Trainer Version: +28
Developer: karaage catapult
Publisher: OTAKU Plan
Trainer Coder: Chetacoda
Trainer Version: +28
Developer: karaage catapult
Publisher: OTAKU Plan
Trainer Coder: Chetacoda
I Got Trapped in the Succubus's Dream! is an adventure game developed by karaage catapult, released in 2024. The trainer below is for single-player use only.
About I Got Trapped in the Succubus's Dream!
The protagonist, trapped in the succubus's dream, cannot wake up. The only way to escape is to navigate through the traps set within the dream and find the exit. If you fall into a trap, you must start over to escape. Escape from the dream and make your getaway.I Got Trapped in the Succubus's Dream! – Game Information
- Developer: karaage catapult
- Publisher: OTAKU Plan
- Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG
- Release Date: 19 Apr, 2024
- Platform: Windows
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese