MrAntiFun Discord community
  • Please disable adblock add-on.
  • How to Use a MrAntiFun Game Trainer

    Compatibility: Trainers on this forum target the single-player mode of PC games on the exact version listed in each thread. They do not bypass online anti-cheat systems (Easy Anti-Cheat, BattlEye, VAC) and should never be used in multiplayer or competitive modes.

    Installation (4 steps):

    1. Use the download link in the thread. Check what you receive before running it.
    2. Scan the file yourself before running it. Trainers edit game memory, so antivirus tools often flag them heuristically.
    3. Launch the target game first, reach the main menu, then start the trainer (Run as administrator).
    4. Use the assigned function keys (usually F1–F12) to toggle options: infinite health, stamina, resources, etc.

    If a trainer doesn't activate: confirm the game version matches the "Game Version" header; update Visual C++ Redistributables; and check that your AV hasn't quarantined the executable. Discussion and fixes happen in Trainer Support.

    All tools here are community-contributed, tested, and updated per thread.

Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Well-known member
Staff member
Website Admin
Joined
Mar 16, 2024
Messages
8,539
Reaction score
44
Points
48
Game Name: I Lost Someone
Trainer Version: +8
Developer: ForgetMeNot Studios
Publisher: ForgetMeNot Studios
Trainer Coder: Raxues

I Lost Someone is an indie game developed by Forget-Me-Not Studios, released in 2024. The trainer below is for single-player use only.​

About I Lost Someone​

The story of a father and son experiencing the ups and downs of life, and how they try to make the best of the twists and turns life puts them through

I Lost Someone – Game Information​

  • Developer: Forget-Me-Not Studios
  • Publisher: Forget-Me-Not Studios
  • Genre: Indie
  • Release Date: 22 Nov, 2024
  • Platform: Windows, macOS, Linux
  • Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Bulgarian

ss_d94e850bd84b24437c4cc6db2873ceb869f350ea.600x338.jpg
 

Attachments

  • I Lost Someone Trainer Trainer Setup.exe
    24 MB
Back
Top Bottom