- Joined
- Mar 16, 2024
- Messages
- 8,539
- Reaction score
- 44
- Points
- 48
Game Name: If you touch me, I will marry you. Pt.1
Trainer Version: +31
Developer: OZNA STUDIO
Publisher: OZNA STUDIO
Trainer Coder: Raxues
Trainer Version: +31
Developer: OZNA STUDIO
Publisher: OZNA STUDIO
Trainer Coder: Raxues
If you touch me, I will marry you. Pt.1 is an adventure game developed by OZNA STUDIO, released in 2024. The trainer below is for single-player use only.
About If you touch me, I will marry you. Pt.1
“If you touch me, I will marry you.” is an escape room tag game where you can move your character to avoid obstacles and enjoy mini games.If you touch me, I will marry you. Pt.1 – Game Information
- Developer: OZNA STUDIO
- Publisher: OZNA STUDIO
- Genre: Adventure, Indie
- Release Date: 28 Jun, 2024
- Platform: Windows
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Czech