- Joined
- Mar 16, 2024
- Messages
- 8,539
- Reaction score
- 44
- Points
- 48
Game Name: STAR WARS: Episode I: Jedi Power Battles
Trainer Version: +28
Developer: Aspyr
Publisher: Aspyr
Trainer Coder: AcodSr0ck
Trainer Version: +28
Developer: Aspyr
Publisher: Aspyr
Trainer Coder: AcodSr0ck
STAR WARS: Episode I: Jedi Power Battles is an action game developed by Aspyr, released in 2025. The trainer below is for single-player use only.
About STAR WARS: Episode I: Jedi Power Battles
Take back the Theed Royal Palace in this fast and furious lightsaber action game. You will have the power of the Force and your trusty lightsaber to help you ward off legions of battle droids, destroyer droids, assassins, and other creatures from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace.STAR WARS: Episode I: Jedi Power Battles – Game Information
- Developer: Aspyr
- Publisher: Aspyr
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Casual
- Release Date: 23 Jan, 2025
- Platform: Windows
- Steam Achievements: 43
- Languages: English