- Joined
- Mar 16, 2024
- Messages
- 8,539
- Reaction score
- 44
- Points
- 48
Game Name: The Last of Us Part I
Trainer Version: +40
Developer: Naughty Dog LLC, Iron Galaxy Studios
Publisher: PlayStation Publishing LLC
Trainer Coder: Exonet
Trainer Version: +40
Developer: Naughty Dog LLC, Iron Galaxy Studios
Publisher: PlayStation Publishing LLC
Trainer Coder: Exonet
The Last of Us Part I is an action game developed by Naughty Dog LLC, released in 2023. The trainer below is for single-player use only.
About The Last of Us Part I
Discover the award-winning game that inspired the critically acclaimed television show. Guide Joel and Ellie through a post-apocalyptic America, and encounter unforgettable allies and enemies in The Last of Us™.The Last of Us Part I – Game Information
- Developer: Naughty Dog LLC, Iron Galaxy Studios
- Publisher: PlayStation Publishing LLC
- Genre: Action, Adventure
- Release Date: 28 Mar, 2023
- Platform: Windows
- Steam Achievements: 29
- Languages: English