- Joined
- Mar 16, 2024
- Messages
- 8,539
- Reaction score
- 44
- Points
- 48
Game Name: Who am I?
Trainer Version: +3
Developer: Redsroll
Publisher: Redsroll
Trainer Coder: AcodSr0ck
Trainer Version: +3
Developer: Redsroll
Publisher: Redsroll
Trainer Coder: AcodSr0ck
Who am I? is a simulation game developed by Redsroll, released in 2025. The trainer below is for single-player use only.
About Who am I?
A man named Mark, who struggles to make ends meet, receives a letter informing him that his aunt has passed away. Despite their troubled past, Mark decides to investigate what happened, hoping to uncover the truth and perhaps find a chance for a better life.Who am I? – Game Information
- Developer: Redsroll
- Publisher: Redsroll
- Genre: Indie, Simulation
- Release Date: 3 Feb, 2025
- Platform: Windows
- Steam Achievements: 8
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Portuguese - Brazil