- Joined
- Mar 16, 2024
- Messages
- 8,539
- Reaction score
- 44
- Points
- 48
Game Name: Back from the other world, I missed love.
Trainer Version: +37
Developer: ????
Publisher: ????
Trainer Coder: FLiNG
Trainer Version: +37
Developer: ????
Publisher: ????
Trainer Coder: FLiNG
Back from the other world, I missed love. is an RPG game developed by 第四ã®å£, released in 2025. The trainer below is for single-player use only.
About Back from the other world, I missed love.
Defeat the Demon King and find your next adventure in an office with goddess-like colleagues. You, as a rookie hero with magical powers, connect with captivating stars like Saika Kawakita, Ai Uehara, and Yui Mihama.Back from the other world, I missed love. – Game Information
- Developer: 第四の壁
- Publisher: 第四の壁
- Genre: Casual, Indie, RPG
- Release Date: 1 May, 2025
- Platform: Windows
- Steam Achievements: 43
- Languages: Traditional Chinese, Japanese