- Joined
- Mar 16, 2024
- Messages
- 8,539
- Reaction score
- 44
- Points
- 48
Game Name: Garlant: My Story
Trainer Version: +18
Developer: Flt Studio
Publisher: Gamera Games
Trainer Coder: Exonet
Trainer Version: +18
Developer: Flt Studio
Publisher: Gamera Games
Trainer Coder: Exonet
Garlant: My Story is an adventure game developed by Flt Studio, released in 2024. The trainer below is for single-player use only.
About Garlant: My Story
I am a Falconeye who just graduated from the academy. In pursuit of challenges, I came to the distant border of the kingdom: Garlant in the Doe region. Here I will start a new chapter of my life, and it's going to be an amazing adventure story!Garlant: My Story – Game Information
- Developer: Flt Studio
- Publisher: Gamirror Games
- Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPG
- Release Date: 4 Sep, 2024
- Platform: Windows
- Steam Achievements: 49
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Japanese