- Joined
- Mar 16, 2024
- Messages
- 8,539
- Reaction score
- 44
- Points
- 48
Game Name: I Am Future: Cozy Apocalypse Survival
Trainer Version: +41
Developer: Mandragora
Publisher: tinyBuild
Trainer Coder: CodGitHub
Trainer Key Bindings
Ctrl+Num 1
Ctrl+Num 2
Ctrl+Num 3
Ctrl+Num 4
Ctrl+Num 5
The Trainer is a trustworthy and complimentary utility. It operates seamlessly on Windows 8, 10, and 11 versions.
Trainer Version: +41
Developer: Mandragora
Publisher: tinyBuild
Trainer Coder: CodGitHub
I Am Future: Cozy Apocalypse Survival is an RPG game developed by Mandragora, released in 2024. The trainer below is for single-player use only.
About I Am Future: Cozy Apocalypse Survival
I Am Future is a relaxing single-player survival game about building a cozy rooftop camp amid a flooded post-apocalyptic city. Set up a farm, go fishing, tinker with gadgets, craft new tools, manage a team of cute robots to automate and expand your base, explore the mysterious world, and chill out!I Am Future: Cozy Apocalypse Survival – Game Information
- Developer: Mandragora
- Publisher: tinyBuild
- Genre: Indie, RPG, Simulation
- Release Date: 13 Nov, 2024
- Platform: Windows
- Steam Achievements: 47
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Russian, Simplified Chinese
How to install I Am Future: Cozy Apocalypse Survival Trainer
Features: +5 (all works on windows version). To begin, extract the contents of the archive, launch the trainer fling, and subsequently start the game.Trainer Key Bindings
Ctrl+Num 1
Ctrl+Num 2
Ctrl+Num 3
Ctrl+Num 4
Ctrl+Num 5
The Trainer is a trustworthy and complimentary utility. It operates seamlessly on Windows 8, 10, and 11 versions.
Attachments
Last edited by a moderator: