- Joined
- Mar 16, 2024
- Messages
- 8,539
- Reaction score
- 44
- Points
- 48
Game Name: I'm on Observation Duty 7
Trainer Version: +19
Developer: Notovia, Dreamloop Games
Publisher: Notovia
Trainer Coder: Raxues
Trainer Version: +19
Developer: Notovia, Dreamloop Games
Publisher: Notovia
Trainer Coder: Raxues
I'm on Observation Duty 7 is an indie game developed by Notovia, released in 2024. The trainer below is for single-player use only.
About I'm on Observation Duty 7
As an employee of a mysterious organization your job is to monitor live surveillance camera footage and spot anomalies using your sharp eyes and good memory. Can you survive the entire night shift or will you succumb into paranoia?I'm on Observation Duty 7 – Game Information
- Developer: Notovia, Dreamloop Games
- Publisher: Notovia
- Genre: Indie
- Release Date: 22 Oct, 2024
- Platform: Windows, macOS, Linux
- Steam Achievements: 32
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Arabic