MrAntiFun Discord community
  • Please disable adblock add-on.
  • How to Use a MrAntiFun Game Trainer

    Compatibility: Trainers on this forum target the single-player mode of PC games on the exact version listed in each thread. They do not bypass online anti-cheat systems (Easy Anti-Cheat, BattlEye, VAC) and should never be used in multiplayer or competitive modes.

    Installation (4 steps):

    1. Use the download link in the thread. Check what you receive before running it.
    2. Scan the file yourself before running it. Trainers edit game memory, so antivirus tools often flag them heuristically.
    3. Launch the target game first, reach the main menu, then start the trainer (Run as administrator).
    4. Use the assigned function keys (usually F1–F12) to toggle options: infinite health, stamina, resources, etc.

    If a trainer doesn't activate: confirm the game version matches the "Game Version" header; update Visual C++ Redistributables; and check that your AV hasn't quarantined the executable. Discussion and fixes happen in Trainer Support.

    All tools here are community-contributed, tested, and updated per thread.

Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Well-known member
Staff member
Website Admin
Joined
Mar 16, 2024
Messages
8,539
Reaction score
44
Points
48
Game Name: Last Time I Saw You
Trainer Version: +3
Developer: Maboroshi Artworks
Publisher: Chorus Worldwide Games
Trainer Coder: Chetacoda

Last Time I Saw You is an adventure game developed by Maboroshi Artworks, released in 2024. The trainer below is for single-player use only.​

About Last Time I Saw You​

First loves. Family issues. Yokai. 'Last Time I Saw You' is a coming-of-age adventure set in 1980s Japan. Explore a haunted forest hiding a terrible secret, and interact with a vast cast of friendly and deceitful characters in this beautifully hand-drawn story with some light action elements.

Last Time I Saw You – Game Information​

  • Developer: Maboroshi Artworks
  • Publisher: Chorus Worldwide Games
  • Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie
  • Release Date: 10 Oct, 2024
  • Platform: Windows
  • Metacritic Score: 80/100
  • Steam Achievements: 36
  • Languages: English, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, French, German, Simplified Chinese

ss_4ea6135f581442a7c4d42591e395a1dce544ec5f.600x338.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Last Time I Saw You Trainer Trainer Setup.exe
    24 MB
Back
Top Bottom