MrAntiFun Discord community
  • Please disable adblock add-on.
  • How to Use a MrAntiFun Game Trainer

    Compatibility: Trainers on this forum target the single-player mode of PC games on the exact version listed in each thread. They do not bypass online anti-cheat systems (Easy Anti-Cheat, BattlEye, VAC) and should never be used in multiplayer or competitive modes.

    Installation (4 steps):

    1. Use the download link in the thread. Check what you receive before running it.
    2. Scan the file yourself before running it. Trainers edit game memory, so antivirus tools often flag them heuristically.
    3. Launch the target game first, reach the main menu, then start the trainer (Run as administrator).
    4. Use the assigned function keys (usually F1–F12) to toggle options: infinite health, stamina, resources, etc.

    If a trainer doesn't activate: confirm the game version matches the "Game Version" header; update Visual C++ Redistributables; and check that your AV hasn't quarantined the executable. Discussion and fixes happen in Trainer Support.

    All tools here are community-contributed, tested, and updated per thread.

Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Well-known member
Staff member
Website Admin
Joined
Mar 16, 2024
Messages
8,539
Reaction score
44
Points
48
Game Name: Pineford: Part I
Trainer Version: +32
Developer: Rebel Rebel Studio
Publisher: Rebel Rebel Studio
Trainer Coder: Chetacoda

Pineford: Part I is an adventure game developed by Rebel Rebel Studio, released in 2024. The trainer below is for single-player use only.​

About Pineford: Part I​

Investigate the murder of Evie Roots. Save the town from disaster. Learn the history of the Great Houses. Immerse yourself in the centuries-old history of Pineford.

Pineford: Part I – Game Information​

  • Developer: Rebel Rebel Studio
  • Publisher: Rebel Rebel Studio
  • Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie
  • Release Date: 30 Aug, 2024
  • Platform: Windows, macOS
  • Languages: English, Russian

ss_5f0a51fe40517c96193f947945e5d84e2c2322a4.600x338.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Pineford: Part I Trainer Trainer Setup.exe
    24 MB
Back
Top Bottom