- Joined
- Mar 16, 2024
- Messages
- 8,539
- Reaction score
- 44
- Points
- 48
Game Name: Suikoden I&II HD Remaster Gate Rune and Dunan Unification Wars
Trainer Version: +36
Developer: KONAMI
Publisher: KONAMI
Trainer Coder: Vemod
Trainer Version: +36
Developer: KONAMI
Publisher: KONAMI
Trainer Coder: Vemod
Suikoden I&II HD Remaster Gate Rune and Dunan Unification Wars is an RPG game developed by KONAMI, released in 2025. The trainer below is for single-player use only.
About Suikoden I&II HD Remaster Gate Rune and Dunan Unification Wars
A hero's destiny is written in the Stars. The legendary KONAMI JRPGs Suikoden I and Suikoden II have now been remastered in HD!Suikoden I&II HD Remaster Gate Rune and Dunan Unification Wars – Game Information
- Developer: KONAMI
- Publisher: KONAMI
- Genre: RPG
- Release Date: 6 Mar, 2025
- Platform: Windows
- Metacritic Score: 82/100
- Steam Achievements: 56
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese